CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Today I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
:

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Highlight of the Month

Well, this isn't going to be the cheeriest of them all. Last week was my birthday, and I had to resign from my job! Three years at McKay and it has finally come to an end. NO more taking blood! Sad to say that I am not a vampire anymore. BUT....I am moving on to bigger and better things! I start back at school tomorrow.....gotta get my generals done for nursing school next august! And i am going to get all my certifications again in EMT and CNA etc. It will be a long process but I think in the end the outcome will be better than before! I have a great husband who supports me, and a great family who will do anything to help! So here it goes! Wish me LUCK....

0 comments:

Post a Comment