CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Today I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
:

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Motivated

So, I just took my 2nd physiology exam, and our lab exam, and the outcome???
An 80/100 on written, and a 66/70 on the lab!  Wow...so much better.  So far I am standing at a B- in that class.  I am so stoked about that.  So now, I found out that I can apply for this fall semester for Nursing school.  Going to apply at a few places just to boost up my chances!  I am so excited for this year...one because of hopefully getting into nursing school but also paying off a lot of debt..our 1 year anniversary and being the age of 25!   holy cow  that is scary  hahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment