CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Today I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
:

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Physiology Is HARD! :(

So I knew starting school would be hard, but sometimes I can't believe how hard it gets.   I just took my first physiology exam and I bombed it....I did better than others but lower than the class average!  Class average was a 68% while I got a LOUZY 63%.  Granted I was on vacation with my handsome husband, and missed the study reviews before the test, I still should have done better!  So right now, I am supposed to be studying and not blogging. I started studying, but got bored and here I am.  

So our vacation was fun....It stayed pretty cold for being in Mexico.  Temperatures were prob 70-80 but with a cold breeze it felt a lot colder.   Nights got pretty cold too.   We mostly relaxed and sat by the pool.   Went out to eat a few times, and went on a Sunset Cruise.  Which it was FREEZING....saw a LOT of whales though and the water was extremely choppy.  On our way out for the cruise the Mexican Military Patrol boat came up to our boat and said everyone had to wear the life jackets..which was weird cause we never had to before. They ended up telling us that an older couple from Canada drowned the day before....So SAD!

Today, I am going to Nightengale College with my mom, to decided whether Eagle Gate is the best choice of school or not.  So far, its been really expensive...almost $3,000 a CLASS! You probably would pay that at Weber for 12 or more credits!!!
Well, I better get back to this lovely physiology book!!!  

oh..p.s   Heard the greatest quote yesterday on Teen Mom..."The past is history, the future is a mystery, and now is a gift that is why they call it the present"
ahhhhh love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment