CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Today I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
:

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sad but So Excited!

So, I know I just started Women In Motion, and had set the goal to walk/run the 13mile run....BUT I got a BrAnD new JOB!!!  I am so excited about this, I can hardly keep a smile off my face! 
Say hello to the new CNA at Davis Hospital and Medical Center!  hahaha  I know, I am a RATARD, but hey I think it's cool.  I will be working in the ICU as a CNA/Unit Clerk.  I think this is a start to a new chapter in my life. I am so glad I will be back working in the hospital again.  I know that's where I am supposed to be!
I am also excited for this, because Davis Hospital has added on and renovated a lot of things including the ICU.  The pay is actually really good for just starting out as a CNA, so I am happy that our Financial problem is going to finally get better!
Anyway, Just wanted to tell you my exciting NEWS ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment