CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Today I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
:

Thursday, January 20, 2011

17 Weeks to Complete my Goal......

 Every Journey Begins With A Single Step......

 Arlena has an internship with this program at Weber State University called Women in Motion.  It's a program that helps you change your motivation for exercise and eating healthy.  It also helps change your mental and physical well-being.  I decided to join this program and try it out...kinda like a New Years Resolution thing.  The program has a class that teaches you how to eat healthy, shop for healthier groceries, change your attitude, deal with stress, and just keep you motivated just in everyday life.  Not only is it going to be a fun program in that aspect but you are with WOMEN who feel the same way!  How cool is that?  At the end of the program you get to attend and participate in the Ogden Marathon.   You can either walk 3 miles, or 13 which is half of the 26 mile marathon.  I am setting a goal to walk and run the half part which is 13 miles!  I think it is a great goal to achieve, not only will it keep me healthy but it will also keep me in shape!   So excited for it.  I have a friend that is doing this with me as well as Arlena who is a great leader in this program!  Wish me Luck!  Maybe I can get Pat to walk with me during this program!!  Who knows. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment