CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Today I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
:

Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Lucky Girl.......

So, now that I finally have a FuN job, things around here are starting to finally get put back together.  Pat and I have been married for almost 6 months ALREADY!  CrAzY huh?  We have been through so many trials good and bad throughout the 6 years we have been together. I do have to say though losing your job and having financial problems could be the worst trial you could ever face.  I knew we could pull through, but I also knew that it was going to take some time.  Our marriage will never be perfect, but I know that our love is very strong and that we can overcome anything that gets in our way of happiness!  I have the greatest husband that will do anything for me, how did I become such a lucky girl?   For 4 months, Patrick took the lead and provided for me, helped me through the toughest time in my life.  I know that sounds funny. The guy IS supposed to provide for his family....but I learned we both need to provide for each other to make things work.  Not only financially, but emotionally, and physically.  Patrick is my world, he always will be.  And for that, he has made me OnE lUcKy GiRl...

0 comments:

Post a Comment