CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Today I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
:

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Little Crafty.......

So in a way I feel like I am not that productive.  So I have decided that I am going to try to be a little more crafty, making things for the seasons and holidays.  I decided to start with this.  My mom and I went shopping the other night and we decided to make some things for SPRING.....something to brighten up our homes, to look forward for spring to come!   We went to Hobby Lobby and they had there big glass canisters and jars 50% off....so I got two and so did she...  Mine are these two in the middle
The big one with the lid actually looks like one of those pitcher things you can get juice out of on the bottom....so I had an idea!  What if I got some "fake" fruit and put it in there to make it look like Orange Juice, Lemonade, Grape Juice, etc??  This is how it turned out!
Pretty Cute huh?   So, its going to have oranges for Spring, Lemons & Limes for Summer, Grapes for Autumn, and probably Apples for Winter!   I love it, I think it turned out GrEaT!    Now, I did the tall narrow vase and made a SPRING arrangement to have for my nice big kitchen table.   Here is how that one turned out!
Well, now its time to think of what to do for Valentines or St. Patricks Day!   Happy Crafting....

0 comments:

Post a Comment