CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Today I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
:

Monday, January 17, 2011

~Yay~ (Hear the Sarcasm)

So, this is how I feel...only not as cute, and I don't have this many books to read.  Physiology has kept me pretty busy, so it does feel like a MILLION books.  I have a LoVe HaTe relationship with this class, as I do with Math.  At least it is more interesting though that's for sure! I just can't wait til I am finally in the Nursing Program, and done with school so we can start a family! I so want a baby soon! lol

Anyway, Pat and I are leaving for Cabo here in about 15 days, and I get to study the WHOLE time.  Yay for vacations right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment