CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Joined Together Forever July 10, 2010

Today I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
:

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mrs. Miserable :(

SO, this is ME....only picture a girl..hahaha.   My nose is all red, my eyes are PUFFY, a little headache and a POCKET full of tissues. But other than that I feel fine!  Either a sinus infection or a cold...but all I wanna do now is take a nap!  
What a way to start out the 1st day of the semester eh??  Just got out of my math class thats almost TWO hours long...and all my nose did was either RUN or STUFF up!  EWWWW I know!  And whats with the Leaking right eye???  its like my eyeball has a cold of its own!
Anyway, I hope everyone is feeling better than me right now..I am going to go snuggle with my puppy, cause my hubby won't be home til late tonight! Then off to physiology, and EMT class tonight.  Yes, I do stay pretty busy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment